Dear Real Life Ministries Silver Valley Family,
As you most likely are aware, Governor Little has announced various stages to reopen Idaho and as described in stage 1, places of worship can open if they adhere to strict physical distancing, sanitation protocols and any CDC guidance.
On Friday May 1st, we will begin to enter into Stage 1 reopening for specific activities at Real Life Ministries Silver Valley.
Activities to resume for Stage 1 with advised protocols.
- Weekend Worship Services
- Youth Group
- Small Groups at leaders discretion if they can meet social distancing guidelines.
Protocols that we will observe for our environments for stage 1.
- 6 feet physical distancing between families, this includes limited seating in our Sanctuary.
- We plan to provide a second very limited worship space in Adventure kids that will be able to view the service via a hardwired connection.
- We will not have RLKids during Stage 1 but plan to provide child activity packs for kids to sit in church with their families.
- We will not be serving donuts during stage 1.
- We will provide prepackaged communion elements to people in our worship service.
- We will not be passing offering baskets but will provide a designated location where people can drop off their offering either before or after service.
- We will clean and sanitize spaces between services.
- We will praise Jesus!
- We want to encourage the vulnerable population, those who are sick and those concerned, to stay home engaging with online services until such a time as they feel comfortable.
- Home Groups may want to consider hosting a watch party together during the 9:00 am service to limit potential traffic during what has classically been our busiest service.
Our physical worship services will be Friday May 1st, at 6:00pm; Sunday May 3rd, at
9:00am and 11:00am.
Our online services will be livestreamed on Facebook Friday at 6:00pm, and Sunday at 9:00 am. And the Sunday video will be uploaded to rlmsv.com and YouTube after the service is completed.
This plan is very fluid and subject to change because the information we are working off of continues to be fluid. Please let
me know if you have any questions and please pray that God's favor and grace will continue to be displayed in and through
I am so proud of your commitment to be Jesus’ church and grateful to serve Jesus alongside each and every one of you.
"One person at a time."